We're still open!
T Shirt Yarn – High Quality Recycled Yarn – Approx: 700g+ or 120+ mtrs
or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.49 with More info
T Shirt Yarn – High Quality- Various Colours
T-shirt yarn is made from remnants rolls in t-shirt manufacturing making it an eco friendly product and not going to landfill.
Great for making knitted or crochet baskets, rugs, bags and other large projects. T-shirt yarn is super strong and hard-wearing chunky yarn that holds in shape in the finished product. You can also use it for other craft such as macrame and rug making.
Due to the recycled nature of t-shirt yarn our stock colours will be constantly changing.
- This roll is approximately 0.7-0.8kg and 120-130m long.
- It is more synthetic
- Average tension: 8 stitches + 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”
- Suggested knitting needles: 12mm – 25mm (US17-50)
- Suggested crochet hook: 8mm – 15mm
- Weight: JUMBO | 4 wraps per inch
Individual Note: This yarn is approximately 3cm wide and super stretchy.
Butter, Grey Stripe, Green Douglas, Purple, Lime, Light Blue, Dark Aqua, Light Aqua, Blue White Stripe, Cream Navy Stripe, Lavender, Red White Stripe, White, Snow, Cream